Peaceful Warrior Movie Review

Every now and then, I like to take a book from the bibliography of awesome, or The Key to Awesome's chronological reading list and do a short review of it that would be a little beyond the scope of TK2A itself.

There aren't many movies like Peaceful Warrior, honestly.  

I've "prescribed" this movie to help a variety of different students tackle a variety of different challenges in their lives.

Whenever we get what we first view as a setback, we must train ourselves to see the gift, the opportunity, the message, and more.

Whenever we become focused on the goal, we must remind ourselves that the journey is the only thing happening.

Like I said, I recommend Peaceful Warrior to a lot of different people at a lot of different times in their lives, and, one thing I've noticed is this:  Whenever I talk about the movie, (or the book) off-handedly, it always seems to strike a chord with someone in the immediate vicinity.

What that puts fourth then, is that if you're reading this... that person who needs to own either this movie or this book, might be you, or, someone close to you.

I promise you one thing:  After you've watched Peaceful Warrior, the first think you'll do is start thinking about who to give the movie to.

A final note:  Even if you didn't need to see the movie now, there will come a time when its message will ring true in your ears, and there is not a movie I have seen to date which I recommend more.

Sensei Ono, Shinka Martial Arts


No comments: